Stomps sentence example
- The sound of thrown objects, yells, and stomps were followed by Ginger Dawkins's terse announcement that she was moving to the Beaumont, alone, thank you.
- He stomps across the stage, as well as shouting expletives, which now days just doesn't shock anyone.
- He stomps the small guy, then a noise frightens him and he runs to the camera.
- The steps themselves are often simple and rhythmic, involving turns, hops and stomps.
- Villagers scatter when this roaring red dragon flaps its orange wings as it stomps forward, flaunting the wild fur on the top of its head and using his fuzzy body to bully its intended prey.Advertisement
- Furious, Ben stomps off into the woods to cool off, and it is there that he finds something that radically transforms his life - the Omnitrix.
- Skaters cited the Blazers' strong grips, sturdy ankle support and comfort, as some of the reasons they chose to compete in the retro stomps.
- The Nordic-looking stomps are extremely popular in colder climates, and allow fashion-forward girls the chance to look sizzling hot even on the coldest winter days.
- With the crowd also able to make tremendously loud stomps on the bleachers in most gyms, setting up easy call-and-response rhythms can become some of the most exciting floor cheers ever.
- It is rhythmic, especially in the spelling of the words, which gives a chance for claps and stomps to create an infectious beat (kind of like the infamous "WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!!").Advertisement