Stirrer sentence example
- It can also be used as a scraper or as a stirrer.
- This instrument is so constructed that the higher temperature needed can be readily applied, and it is fitted with a stirrer to equalize the heating of the contents of the oil-cup.
- Among minor difficulties of the method may be mentioned the uncertainty of the thermal capacity of the calorimeter and stirrer, and of the immersed portion of the thermometer.
- The kit also includes Glauber's salts, 4 x 10ml syringes, a 100ml beaker, a stirrer and full instructions.
- The kit also includes Glauber 's salts, 4 x 10ml syringes, a 100ml beaker, a stirrer and full instructions.Advertisement
- You might want to do this in a disposable bowl or cup and using a craft stick as a stirrer, since it does make a big sticky mess.