Stimulator sentence example
- Thus his significance in intellectual history remains that of a great stimulator.
- Bcc LPS acts as a potent cytokine stimulator but also primes human neutrophils to over respond to other inflammatory stimulants.
- This powerful heart-shaped clitoral stimulator has textured tickling nubs on one side for extra sensations.
- He also has a vagus nerve stimulator implant that he thought might be affected by any radiation from a computer.
- Clendenin also has a unique program which features an indoor ski stimulator.Advertisement
- In both tests, the examiner uses a computer, monitor, amplifier, loudspeaker, stimulator and high-tech filters to see and hear how the muscles and nerves are responding during the test.
- A stimulator delivers a very small electrical current (that does not cause damage to the body) through the electrodes, causing the nerves to fire.
- In both tests, the examiner uses a computer, monitor, amplifier, loudspeaker, stimulator, and high-tech filters to see and hear how the muscles and nerves are responding during the test.
- The electrodes in the cochlea collect the impulses from the stimulator and send them to the brain.
- If it is difficult to obtain fetal movements, a vibroacoustic stimulator (VAS) is sometimes used to provide a loud noise to awaken the fetus and produce the desired results.Advertisement
- The electrical stimulation can be adjusted as the patient's condition progresses over time, and the stimulator can be turned off in the event that other beneficial therapies, such as brain cell transplantation, are performed.