Stifles sentence example
- The jagaey (Ficus sp.), which stifles in its giant coils the greatest trees of the forest, and the copei (Clusia rosea) are remarkable parasitic lianas.
- The forelegs should be straight and strong and the hindquarters moderately angulated with well turned stifles.
- Don't believe anyone who tells you that theory stifles creativity.
- hindquarters moderately angulated with well turned stifles.Advertisement
- Arthritis e.g. hips, stifles, hocks, elbows, shoulders Inflammation of a joint.
- This is due to a neoliberal consensus that stifles opportunity for change, resulting in growing radicalism.
- In the one case as in the other, on both sides the struggle provokes passion and stifles truth.
- Cow hocks, weak pasterns, straight stifles, and splay feet are very bad faults.
- This focus often causes them to conform to their peers, which stifles their creativity and makes their thoughts less flexible.Advertisement
- Many people feel that ordering students to wear the same clothing detracts from their individuality and stifles their creativity.
- However, you don't want to be so cautious that it stifles growth.