Stereotyping sentence example
- The cause of the stereotyping of the systems, apart from political conditions, seems to have been the barrenness of science.
- In this sense the stereotyping process is a " double edged sword " either potentially promoting socially beneficent norms or negating them.
- With the gradual development and stereotyping of the creed it was inevitable that the term " Catholic " should come to imply a more narrowly defined orthodoxy.
- Sure people talk about positive stereotyping but in these areas making such overt polarization seems destructive.
- Activity Three They glorify militarism and war, stereotyping a 'common enemy' and providing justification for mass violence.Advertisement
- Will they hit the nadir of stereotyping as they did in the Fowler's Irish escapade?
- But of the Russians he met, McKay found Trotsky's views the most perceptive - refreshingly practical and free of racial stereotyping.
- Stereotyping, prejudice and judging others are incompatible with Christian witness.
- Age discrimination is one form of stereotyping that inhibits good employment practices.
- Stereotyping and prejudice against former convicts can make it hard for them to get a job and make a fresh start after they’ve served their time.Advertisement
- In spite of conscious attempts to reduce sex role stereotyping in the final decades of the twentieth century and in the early 2000s, boys and girls are still treated differently by adults from the time they are born.
- The cops believed there was a mob link to the crime, though the Manzos continue to claim that any suggested mob link is nothing more than ugly stereotyping.
- - While the Eastern Church was stereotyping those peculiar characteristics which made her a thing apart, the Church of the West was brought face to face with the greatest revolution that Europe has ever experienced.
- He invented a method of printing, perhaps somewhat akin to stereotyping - though the details are not clearly known, - whereby the Institute could produce Bibles and Testaments in Luther's version at a very low cost, and sell them, in small size, at prices equivalent to 10d.
- Intelligence tests have been associated with categorizing and stereotyping people.Advertisement