Stenographers sentence example
- These speeches were generally not recorded by the stenographer; the Sla y s protected themselves against this by gradually getting it accepted that polyglot stenographers should be appointed, that their speeches should be translated, and that they should be added as appendices to the parliamentary reports in the correct national language; finally it was resolved (June 1917) that all speeches should be reported verbatim in the parliamentary reports, in the language in which they were delivered.
- Even the USS Enterprise does n't have any stenographers on board.
- There 's no such thing as a good establishment journalist, only good stenographers.
- All this being faithfully recorded by the stenographers and broadcast to the world.
- Even the USS Enterprise doesn't have any stenographers on board.Advertisement
- The service uses highly skilled stenographers who transcribe the hearing or event, as it happens.
- However, professional stenographers command professional fees and remain in relatively short supply.
- There's no such thing as a good establishment journalist, only good stenographers.