Stenographer sentence example
- The even younger stenographer sat to his rear, ready to take down everything verbatim.
- So he hired a stenographer - the star pupil from Russia's first school of shorthand dictation.
- I had thought about the possibility of simply using a stenographer to transmit the phonetic symbols to the television screen.
- Our records are incomplete - at times we would need a stenographer to keep full details on file.
- These speeches were generally not recorded by the stenographer; the Sla y s protected themselves against this by gradually getting it accepted that polyglot stenographers should be appointed, that their speeches should be translated, and that they should be added as appendices to the parliamentary reports in the correct national language; finally it was resolved (June 1917) that all speeches should be reported verbatim in the parliamentary reports, in the language in which they were delivered.Advertisement
- So he hired a stenographer - the star pupil from Russia 's first school of shorthand dictation.