Steeplechase sentence example
- Village on the Park is an independent living community in Houston's Steeplechase area.
- Race meetings are held here, and the steeplechase course is considered the finest in the colony.
- Fitness similar to that of a 3000m steeplechase or marathon runner is required.
- Iain then did the 1500m steeplechase with an up for it Gary Smallman.
- Tom Adams picked up his first Midland championship medal when he finished third in the under-20s 2,000m steeplechase.Advertisement
- Among other oddities was the result of the 3,000m steeplechase; a mistake by the lap counter meant that runners ran an extra lap.
- Joe Saddington and Steve Harris played their part in the team effort by running in the 1,500m steeplechase.
- Yet the powder of your cellar Would embolden any feller To start for the great steeplechase We rode at Quenby Hall.
- Iain then did the 1500m Steeplechase with an up for it Gary Smallman.
- Yet the powder of your cellar Would embolden any feller To start for the Great steeplechase We rode at Quenby Hall.Advertisement
- Like the author, Kit Fielding is a steeplechase jockey and considered one of England 's finest.
- In 1926, there was the introduction of a hurdle race as the steeplechase races had dwindled in numbers.
- The Grand National, the greatest steeplechase event in the world takes place each spring at Aintree racecourse.
- Ego had great potential and loved the Aintree steeplechase course.
- Further fields, each entered by a succession of stiles, either have horses grazing within or contain practice show jumping or steeplechase fences.Advertisement
- For pace and endurance no hunter approaches the English thoroughbred; and for a bold man who "means going," a steeplechase horse is often the best animal that could be obtained, for when he has become too slow to win races "between the flags," he can always gallop much faster, and usually lasts much longer, than animals who have not his advantage of blood.
- Track & Field competition at all levels Paul running the steeplechase.
- Housing projects began to replace what was once the site of quality amusement park rides, and the final major park on the island - Steeplechase Park - closed in 1964.