Stearate sentence example
- Soft or green soap (potassium oleate), made by acting on olive oil with caustic potash, is also used; its preparation (Linamentum saponis) is known as opodeldoc. Curd soap is also used, and is chiefly a stearate of sodium.
- For sodii arsenas and cacodylate see Arsenic. Sapo durus (hard soap) is a compound of sodium with olive oil, and sago animalis (curd soap) is chiefly sodium stearate.
- Impetigo: erythromycin; erythromycin ethyl succinate; erythromycin stearate; fusidic acid; and sodium fusidate.
- Anusol Ointment base also contains: magnesium stearate, cocoa butter, anhydrous lanolin, castor oil, light kaolin, white petroleum jelly.
- The tablets also contain the following ingredients: anhydrous colloidal silica, maize starch, povidone, microcrystalline cellulose and magnesium stearate.Advertisement
- These are: lactose, magnesium stearate, starch, pregelatinized starch.
- Also contains saccharin, maize starch, sucrose, calcium stearate and peppermint oil flavoring.
- A curd soap prepared from kitchen fat or bone grease always carries with it into the cooling frame a considerable amount of coloured impurity, such as iron sulphate, &c. When it is permitted to cool rapidly the colouring matter remains uniformly disseminated throughout the mass; but when means are taken to cause the soap to cool and solidify slowly a segregation takes place: the stearate and palmitate form a semi-crystalline solid, while the oleate, solidifying more slowly, comes by itself into translucent veins, in which the greater part of the coloured matter is drawn.
- Along with the apoaequorin, it contains white rice flour, magnesium stearate and sodium chloride (salt).