Steams sentence example
- The end is taken into the testing room in the cable-house and the conductor connected with the testing instruments, and, should the electrical tests continue satisfactory, the ship is put on the proper course and steams slowly ahead, paying out the cable over her stern.
- 2, 53: "There streams a plume-uplifting wind" for "steams."
- Foil Wrapped - Cooking a turkey wrapped in aluminum foil produces very moist meat because the turkey steams in its own juices.
- You might also write a fun message on a mirror with your finger so that when it steams up, they will see it.
- As technology steams forward, some gamers ponder jumping ship.Advertisement
- The sexy Dreamgirls diva, in swimwear from her own line of clothing, steams up the salty sands of Key Biscayne in a collection of designer swimwear from House of Deréon.
- The user puts in the desired amount of whole coffee beans, milk and water and the machine grinds the beans, brews the coffee and steams and dispenses the milk.
- The machine keeps the milk cool until it's ready for use and then steams it right before pouring.