Steam-powered sentence example
- He was paraded along the seafront on a steam powered trolley attended by engineers who would be black from shoveling coal.
- The steam powered pump has no moving parts or constrictions thus preventing blocking and saving on maintenance.
- By this time steam powered mills had replaced many water mills and the workers had to move away to find work.
- A steam powered 19th century reciprocating saw demonstrated by Jo Lawley of Shropshire.
- The charming Julia Belle Swain was built in 1971 and is considered one of the few authentic steam-powered passenger vessels still in operation on the Mississippi.Advertisement
- Antique cars can include steam-powered vehicles, early handmade cars, mass-produced cars like the Ford Model T, and any other automobile that has been around for more than a quarter century.
- It was a steam-powered vehicle that could ride on both land and water.
- Whether or not some of these steam-powered engines, which were inserted in carts, buggies, and wagons, were really consider automobiles is a question for all time.
- Steampunk favored Victorian England, steam powered devices and answering the question what "could" have been.