Steadier sentence example
- We live the steadier for it.
- Since the action is sometimes very violent, especially when the bullion is treated in the granulated form (it is steadier when thin plates are operated upon), it is found expedient to add the acid in several portions.
- Being able to hold the camera steadier can lead to better shots.
- This will help keep your hand steadier, resulting in a better line that doesn't wobble unevenly.
- The wedge sandal's heel will be steadier, more comfortable and you'll be less likely to lose your balance and possibly twist your ankle.Advertisement
- The rain was steadier and the day was darker as they moved from their arrival gate to find the connecting flight to Norfolk.
- The second son, Prince Louis Napoleon, an officer in the Russian army, showed a steadier disposition, and was more favoured in some monarchist quarters; in 1906 he was made governor of the Caucasus.
- In California the effect of the strong equatorward turn of the summer winds is to produce a dry season; but in the states along the Gulf of Mexico and especially in Florida the withdrawal of the stormy westerlies in favor of the steadier trade winds (here turned somewhat toward the continental interior, as explained below) results in an increase of precipitation.
- In the absence of monsoon influences there are steadier weather indications than in India.
- Fit people also have a steadier heartbeat than unfit ones.Advertisement