Staunton sentence example
- His first wife was Mary, daughter of William Staunton of Staunton; and his second was Jane, daughter of Sir John Newton.
- The court sits at Richmond, Staunton and Wytheville.
- For the care of the deaf and blind there is the Virginia School for Deaf and Blind (1839), at Staunton, and the Virginia School for Coloured Deaf and Blind Children (1908), at Newport News.
- Staunton, who accompanied him as second commissioner, refused to consent, as Lord Macartney had done in 1793, unless the admission was made that his sovereign was entitled to the same show of reverence from a mandarin of his rank.
- Jeremy Staunton 's touchline conversion pulled the gap back to just five points.Advertisement
- Staunton undaunted by tough task facing the Irish Published: 02 September 2006 The pressure is mounting on Steve Staunton.
- Weyers Cave Campus - Between the cities of Staunton and Harrisonburg, the main campus has an arboretum, a meeting center, a fine arts building and a student union, plus traditional classroom buildings.