Stator sentence example
- If you have no luck by now, you are most likely to have a failed alternator stator.
- If the engine is due to come out anyway - change the stator.
- Remove the screws which secure the stator to the bracket and the complete motor and head assembly will lift off the bracket.
- Still no luck, turn the stator the other way.
- Whilst diagnosis is simple, replacing a stator does mean removal of the engine and rear crankcase cover.Advertisement
- Model Type Price Sterling CX500 Exchange (send your old stator) £ 110 + about £ 5 for UK postage.
- Another major outage was caused by insulation failure in the alternator stator.
- They have double seals and their stator windings are double vacuum and pressure impregnated.
- Stator -- part of assembly that remains stationary with respect to a rotating part.
- The advantages of the MCS motors come from the way the stator poles are wound individually prior to assembly.Advertisement
- An ohms meter is also very handy for checking and or fault finding the stator plates.
- A new set of stator blades is being designed for this turbine.
- A stator vane actuator is an integral part of the HMU.
- Now he develops a twofold character: as the receiver of the spolia opima he becomes associated with war, especially in the double character of the stayer of rout (Stator) and the giver of victory (Victor), in which last capacity he later gives birth to an offshoot in the abstract conception of the goddess Victoria.
- Its front is a specimen of the enriched Corinthian architecture, with a projecting pillared portico after the style of the temple of Jupiter Stator at Rome, 264 ft.Advertisement