- Section of a Statocyst and on a freely - projecting Ocellus of Tiaropsis diademata; cf.
- Section of a Statocyst of Phialidium.
- Section of a Statocyst of Mitrocoma annae.
- Optical Section of a Statocyst of Octorchis.
- Section of statocyst of Geryonia medusae are the (Carmarina hastata) .
Again in Pennaria, the male medusae are set free st.c, Statocyst containing the minute cyst.
The sense organs are eyes, antennae, sensory styles and a statocyst in a few species.
In Filibranchia and many Protobranchia the otocyst (or statocyst) contains numerous particles (otoconia).
St.c, Cavity of statocyst.