Stationer sentence example
- OyezStraker has grown to become the UK's largest independent contract stationer, with a turnover of £ 160 million.
- There, a few doors away from the mosque, was a small stationer 's shop which sold European papers.
- OyezStraker has grown to become the UK 's largest independent contract stationer, with a turnover of £ 160 million.
- Choosing blank invitations can save a couple both money and time if a stationer requires several weeks to print a proof copy and then fulfill the rest of the invitation order.
- Have the stationer keep the quote on file, and initiate the actual ordering of these items one to two months before the wedding.Advertisement
- Hand address them (setting aside time to do so), hire a calligrapher, or find a stationer that can print custom designed labels for you.
- One was a stationer, another a banker, and the third an engineer.
- Boudin the elder now established himself as stationer and frame-maker; this time in the greater seaport town of Havre; and Eugene helped in the little business, and, in stolen hours, produced certain drawings.
- The Wedding Paper Divas offer thermography invitations printed by stationer William Arthur.