Stateless sentence example
- Being in China at the time, Stanislav missed the deadline and became stateless.
- I hold Swedish and German nationality but was born stateless, as my father was a political refugee from Germany.
- Such an order may not be made if the person concerned is thereby rendered stateless.
- Thousands of British overseas citizens left stateless after decolonisation in the 1960s are to be given the right to live in Britain.
- Like his parents, my son was a German citizen of the Jewish religion and is now stateless.Advertisement
- The bottom line is that HTTP is a stateless protocol.
- For example, a stateless session bean may be used to perform temperature conversion.
- Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians fled, or were driven, from their homes to become stateless refugees in enforced exile.
- The significance of Kurdistan The Kurds are the world 's largest stateless nation.
- But I do regard the likely shape of a stateless society as a partial basis for judging the legitimacy of actually existing institutions.Advertisement
- In the meantime, Jews must remain stateless, living under the rule of whichever country hosts them.