Stashing sentence example
- If you want freedom from shampooing or simply need a quick fix, consider stashing this purse size powder with you at all times.
- This hobo style quilted tote available at Serengeti has a soft look, comfortable shape, and exterior pocket for stashing every day items.
- There are also some cover styles that resemble small totes with lots of pockets for convenient stashing of necessary items.
- Conventional theory recommends putting money away where you'll earn something on the investment, rather than stashing money under the proverbial mattress.
- Wipes-You'll soon find yourself stashing these everywhere, including all the rooms in your house as well as your car.Advertisement
- Stashing a tube in your clutch will ensure touch ups are carefree and easy.
- The powder is also available in a shaker for that makes for easy application and is great for travel use or for stashing in a purse or bag.
- The gifts can include full retail size products of cosmetics and skin care, limited edition specialty items, or deluxe sample sizes perfect for testing out a new product or stashing in your carry-on bag during your next vacation.
- If you have items that you'd prefer to keep hidden, try to choose storage containers that make a decorative statement instead of simply stashing everything in boring plastic boxes.