Startlingly sentence example
- Our whole life is startlingly moral.
- On the farm is a captive baboon, Piet, who becomes startlingly involved in his new life.
- Words cannot do justice to the startlingly diverse clientele mingling in the unpretentious gritty pub.
- Yet he makes some startlingly astute observations during discussion despite his penchant for drawing comparisons with science fiction.
- This type of technology can be simple or startlingly complex, but regardless of the science behind the task of breaking down consumable items, contributing less material to your local landfill is an achievable goal.Advertisement
- These special effects lenses simply make your eyes look startlingly beautiful in ideal cases, but are not usually intended to be frightening.
- The environments are startlingly realistic, especially on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions.
- Of course, nothing will turn heads on the beach or by the pool faster than a great figure or a startlingly bright swimsuit.
- A relative newcomer on the jewelry scene, moissanite is a startlingly brilliant gem nearly indistinguishable from diamonds to the casual observer and offers the mystique of being one of the rarest jewels in the world.
- The precise hues of each stone are difficult to predict but range from startlingly rich shades to light, vibrant colors.Advertisement
- Incidents of guns being brought to school by students are becoming startlingly common.
- Everything is not as it seems though; local students are dying in ways startlingly similar to the way Samara's victims did back in the city, and Rachel begins to worry about her and Aiden's safety.
- She strode to the driver's side of the Jeep, hands on her hips, a no-nonsense look on her startlingly attractive face.
- Finally, it should be noted that, amid the failure of the national aims which the Directory and Bonaparte set forth, his own desires received a startlingly complete fulfilment.
- And more than one master was disposed to make large - even startlingly large - concessions to the exigencies of practice.Advertisement
- At least when he comes to argue the need of future rewards and punishments we find that his claim on behalf of morality is startlingly reduced.
- This created for each of the old revolutionists a startlingly sharp change in personal situation and in relations with others.
- The selection doesn't stop there, though; Chasing Fireflies children's clothing for boys also extends into the dressier range, offering argyle sweater vests and button front shirts that look startlingly similar to Dad's.