Starburst sentence example
- You can also be sneaky about it, and tape Starburst candies or something equally small underneath some of the bleacher seats.
- When cut, Hillbilly tomatoes reveal a starburst pattern in it's meaty flesh.
- We chose to observe NGC 253, which at a distance of 10 million light years is the nearest starburst spiral galaxy.
- The Leviathan's ability to travel great distances in a short span via Starburst was a coveted ability.
- At present, we have one research student working on thermonuclear supernovae and one working on supernovae in starburst galaxies.Advertisement
- Beading in snowflake or geometric starburst patterns is especially suitable, or custom beading in a poinsettia shape can be arranged for a personalized Christmas gown.
- Rock Mantic Collection, the Vitrail Eclipse black lead crystal earring is stunning with its contrasting cross and starburst design.
- If you want a starburst effect around your pupil in a certain shade, you can order it that way.
- They enhance and define the eyes by using a starburst pattern for each lens.
- Normally any flaw will decrease the value of a gem, but because of pink diamonds' rarity, jewelers may manipulate the flaw to create a unique design - a starburst, for example - rather than discard the stone as unworkable.Advertisement
- Some speculate that this image has its beginnings in fairy tales, and in the image of a starburst.