Standardization sentence example
- As an officer of engineers he presented to the National Assembly in 1790 a Memoire on the standardization of weights and measures.
- The regulations ensure the standardization of benefits throughout the United States for similar policies.
- In this standardization, one of the hallmarks of civilization, mathematical exactitude and specialized skill go hand in hand.
- The Greens believe the only criterion for taking products off the market should be one of safety, not gratuitous standardization.
- Standardization within the LMS locomotive fleet by 1934 rendered obsolete the larger non-standard boilers of the second batch of locomotive fleet by 1934 rendered obsolete the larger non-standard boilers of the second batch of locomotives.Advertisement
- To some extent it is there, even when standardization in form and decoration generally predominates.
- In early inquiries a great point was made of the prevention of putrefaction, and work was done in the way of finding how much of an agent must be added to a given solution, in order that the bacteria accidentally present might not develop. But for various reasons this was an inexact method, and to-day an antiseptic is judged by its effects on pure cultures of definite pathogenic microbes, and on their vegetative and spore forms. Their standardization has been effected in many instances, and a water solution of carbolic acid of a certain fixed 'strength is now taken as the standard with which other antiseptics are compared.
- Spreading from Great Britain through Europe, Asia, and Australia, the installation of an American Harlequin dance floor is becoming part of a global standardization of dance surfaces.
- Over time, it was discovered that despite their visual uniformity, carob seeds were not as consistent in size as previously thought and standardization of the measure for a gemstone's weight was required.
- One issue of particular note is how this standardization relates to antique, heirloom, and vintage engagement rings.Advertisement
- The possibility of replacing them by a standard form, which could be utilized for performing arithmetical operations, is worthy of consideration; some of the difficulties in the way of standardization have already been indicated (§ 14).
- Standardization of protocols for therapeutic apheresis has already begun.
- Even though different groups may have a general style of penis sheath unique to them, there may be little standardization within the group, allowing the individual the opportunity for aesthetic expression.