Stalling sentence example
- She was stalling and it would do no good.
- He circled the portal once again, stalling, before finally Traveling to the nearby station.
- Perhaps on an even larger scale we have seen the stalling of many Islamic states.
- No, she's only stalling.
- Part of him knew the Council was stalling him for that reason, though whether they did so to hinder his efforts or to maintain the appearance of their power over him, he wasn't sure.Advertisement
- Alternatively, adrenaline stimulates the uterus, stalling further cervical dilatation (1997 ).
- Alternatively, adrenaline stimulates the uterus, stalling further cervical dilatation (1997).
- Can we get out of the agreement, because of all the stalling, and is a tie down inspection requested by FHA, on a mobile home?
- You can, however, contact FHA directly to find out more about tie-down inspections to make sure that this isn't simply being used as a stalling tactic.
- Other notables in the early years include Carl Stalling, Sammy Cahn, Peggy Lee, Sonny Burke, George Bruns, Mel Leven, Leigh Harline, Ned Washington, Ray Gilbert, Roger Miller, Jerry Livingston, Al Hoffman, and Mack David.Advertisement
- There was no point in stalling now.
- Mrs Litchfield was reportedly acting under advice from Conservative Central Office and was accused of using a stalling tactic.