Stabs sentence example
- 1241), on learning that Oedipus was her son she immediately hanged herself; but in Euripides (Phoenissae, 1 455) she stabs herself over the bodies of her sons Eteocles and Polynices, who had slain each other in single combat before the walls of Thebes.
- Charles was also distracted by many stabs in the back from the Ottoman Turks, who were just beginning their attack on Christendom along the line of the Danube.
- armed nemerteans have a stylet, which repeatedly stabs and releases toxic secretions into the prey.
- Calion stabs Giant pedipalp with sharp rapier to little or no effect.
- Laid back funkiness with gentle guitar and gentle horn stabs.Advertisement
- The rhythms, tone, handclaps, guitar stabs and other ornamentation are so close it's almost spooky.
- MONEY is an instant indie rock classic, a big bouncy chorus anchored by chipped guitar stabs and a driving bass throb.
- Page 7 1 [Tetsusaiga (untransformed) stabs into Toukajin's stomach.] FX Tetsusaiga *slice through air* fx stomach whump Toukajin Eh.
- He will not get away before the Frenchman remembers his bayonet and stabs him....
- The rhythms, tone, handclaps, guitar stabs and other ornamentation are so close it 's almost spooky.Advertisement
- His client then stabs her unfaithful husband to death with the knife she had been chopping parsley with.
- Page 7 1 [Tetsusaiga (untransformed) stabs into Toukajin 's stomach.] fx Tetsusaiga *slice through air* fx stomach whump Toukajin Eh.
- At the end of the show, Simpson commented that her band had made an error with the song.The fallout from the lip synching incident was brutal, with fans and critics taking stabs at Simpson's inept singing abilities.
- Pink's Infamous Spoof Video is notorious in the way it stabs at video girls, pop goddesses and all the other sexist cheesiness of American pop culture.