Stabilizes sentence example
- "Katie stabilizes him," Ully offered.
- Located at the back of the 30s subunit body where it stabilizes the conformation of the head with respect to the body.
- We have also shown that the major tegument protein VP22 interacts with and stabilizes cellular microtubules.
- Once the blood becomes healthy again, metabolism stabilizes and extra pounds can be easier to lose.
- The skin changes begin at puberty, and the condition becomes progressively worse until about 40 years of age, when it stabilizes.Advertisement
- A sprain is a partial or complete tear of a ligament, a strong band of tissue that connects bones to one another and stabilizes joints.
- The platelets stimulate the release other chemicals, called factors, which help form a strong permanent clot. vWF binds to and stabilizes factor VIII, one of the factors involved in forming the permanent clot.
- The myopia associated with ROP increases through age five, after which it stabilizes.
- Carbon Heel Wrap: Stabilizes and protects the heel during movement.
- This stabilizes the area where the needle will pass through, and it helps the piercer create a straight piercing.Advertisement
- Palm oil stabilizes and hardens the bar.
- Fiber is excellent in that it fills you up and stabilizes your blood sugar levels.
- Since it also stabilizes your blood sugar, you are less likely to snack on unhealthy, high sugar and carbohydrate snacks later in the day following a healthy breakfast of oatmeal.
- Stabilizes blood sugar: Fiber is slow to digest which results in delayed carbohydrate absorption and improved blood sugar levels.
- Unlike a Dyson sphere, a ring around a sun can be set spinning, which stabilizes it without the need of external rocketry, and provides a simulcrum of gravity on the inside surface.Advertisement