Sri-lankan sentence example
- The fragrance of roasted cumin, often with coriander, leaves an everlasting impression of Southern Indian and Sri Lankan cuisine!
- According to a Sri Lankan evangelical pastor, some of his fellow evangelicals have engaged in insensitive conduct.
- There would be more noughts on the end of a successful libel award than there are in the Sri Lankan telephone directory.
- One of these pieces, a Sri Lankan moonstone and Montana sapphire necklace set in platinum is on display at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
- Knowing how to greet a Sri Lankan in their native language is important whether you're at a job interview, trying to sell a service or a product to a citizen of Sri Lanka, or just saying hello to your new neighbor.Advertisement
- Roles are still in the process of shifting; only since 1977 have young rural Sri Lankan women had a place in industry.