Squiggly sentence example
- In the hurly-burly of debate about iconic space and squiggly landmarks, his voice is a calm bleat of common sense.
- Dr. Paul Carney, professor at the McKnight Brain Institute, said: " An EEG provides a squiggly line readout of brain activity.
- Dr. Paul Carney, professor at the McKnight Brain Institute, said: An EEG provides a squiggly line readout of brain activity.
- The squiggly flare of a paisley motif was often exploited to use several colors within each shape.
- Whether it's a squiggly line, diamond-shaped spaces, or carefully placed "holes", you'll take tremendous comfort in knowing that no matter the design you eventually select is, in a word, unique.Advertisement
- For example, if your natal Sun is at 17 degrees Aquarius (17 with the double squiggly lines next to it) you'll look for the time during the month when the moon is closest to 17 degrees Aquarius.
- Show your children how to make squiggly lines, and use various parts of their hands to create different looks and textures.
- You can use straight lines, squiggly lines, or zig zags.
- No, it's daylight and I can see all the squiggly little things in the grass just fine.