Squeaked sentence example
- His chair squeaked as he leaned forward.
- The bed squeaked and she jerked her head up, staring at him.
- The screen door squeaked and the kitchen floor complained as someone crossed it.
- Sonya stood ready dressed in the middle of the room and, pressing the head of a pin till it hurt her dainty finger, was fixing on a last ribbon that squeaked as the pin went through it.
- And he went on writing, so that his quill spluttered and squeaked.Advertisement
- She had a really great smile and always squeaked when she was held.
- "Number Two!" he squeaked.
- However we were unable to press home our advantage and in the dying light Totteridge squeaked home with a wicket to spare.
- She set the table and glanced up when the screen door squeaked.
- She had not yet gone to bed when the Rostovs arrived and the pulley of the hall door squeaked from the cold as it let in the Rostovs and their servants.Advertisement
- A Mr. Edwin Mayer hoped to be able to sneak him in at that time, or so squeaked his nasal-voiced secretary.