Squalene sentence example
- The only rich source of dietary squalene comes from the liver oils of the deep-sea dogfish.
- Various research papers and clinical studies in Japan have been done to evaluate the cancer preventive action of Squalene.
- Further analysis revealed that ASA were associated with specific lots of vaccine that contained squalene.
- A study has been made of squalene synthase inhibitors by an EPSRC funded PhD student and support from Pfizer, Kent.
- Squalene is a naturally occurring molecule absorbed from food, and synthesized as a precursor for cholesterol, myelin, and steroid hormones.Advertisement
- Squalene - Lately, squalene has been found in more and more skin and body care products across the board.
- It is formulated with ingredients like salicylic acid, squalene and shea butter, which work together to slough off dead skin cells and reveal the smooth, supple layer underneath.