Sputtering sentence example
- The icy water robbed her of breath and she came up sputtering and treading water.
- She was a few feet into the lake, coughing and sputtering.
- Thin films of such a material will be deposited using magnetron sputtering.
- The basis of the project is that Plasma Quest Ltd will supply a laboratory scale sputtering system to the University of York.
- Our films are manufactured using a state of the art sputtering process which applies metal alloys to the base film.Advertisement
- This project aims to evaluate the performance of a novel sputtering technology owned by PQL for applications in information storage technologies.
- Then you will soon hear it sputtering away, mad to be made into tea.
- The NanoTest was used to investigate diamond-like carbon films on silicon which were prepared by magnetron sputtering from a graphite target.
- A common scenario, especially for people that have owned their vehicle beyond 30,000 miles, is that the engine suddenly starts sputtering or behaving erratically at certain speeds or entirely.