Sprinter sentence example
- The world's swiftest sprinter cannot outrun a bear.
- The perfect Olympic sprinter has legs bursting with fast-twitch muscle fibers that work without much oxygen.
- He is a sprinter, running 60m, 100m and 200m and also the 4x100m relay race when possible.
- A sprinter, for instance, could improve sprinting speed as the anaerobic system becomes more robust and more effective at generating energy quickly.
- Instead he was actively seeking points in pursuit of the green jersey awarded to the best sprinter, which narrowly eluded him last year.Advertisement
- News of the break-in on Collingswood Avenue had traveled with the speed of an Olympic sprinter through the Parkside, Pennsylvania police department.
- Lucy's 2-Way Sprinter Bra: This one comes only in black and gives you compression and foam-padded adjustable straps.