Sprinted sentence example
- They sprinted, only to find the interloper faster.
- She sprinted down the hall and ducked into the doorway to the stairwell.
- They sprinted across the floor and leaped up to the elevated platforms, poking their soft muzzles into the stanchions to gobble the grain.
- The angel moved with inhuman speed as he sprinted and dived through the portal ahead of Rhyn, disappearing.
- Her heart flipped when she saw him, and she sprinted forward.Advertisement
- He sprinted, geared down, and just lolled along, experimenting with his body's reaction to the various phases and ultimately pleased with its response to his multiple tests.
- He darted and dashed, stopped and sprinted at its commands, focused on navigating the dangerous territory.
- A door slammed down the hall and Katie sprinted into the room, hugging herself.
- Swords flashing, they sprinted towards her and the center of the city only to be brought down by a flurry of arrows a dozen feet before her.
- Hope soaring, Jenn sprinted as hard as she could.Advertisement
- Waters found a rare gap in the Bath backline and sprinted about 30 meters.
- Who can forget, for instance, the 1973 Academy Awards when a streaker suddenly sprinted across the stage?
- Well, logic will tell you that Cinderella couldn't have sprinted home in time to meet her curfew in real glass shoes and Wonder Woman couldn't have made emergency landings in a breakable aircraft.
- Deidre bolted, silently willing a portal to appear as she sprinted into the fortress.