Sprees sentence example
- The races, the English Club, sprees with Denisov, and visits to a certain house--that was another matter and quite the thing for a dashing young hussar!
- Is their supposedly respectable mother-in-law actually off on shoplifting sprees?
- Impulsive shopping sprees are the downfall of those who have trouble managing their money.
- They certainly cannot go out on murdering sprees or zombie walks on an empty stomach!
- Time your shopping sprees for the end of each season, when department stores offer major markdowns.Advertisement
- Before you worry about extra fees and spending sprees, you first must decide upon the basics.
- This is a good way to prepare for birthdays and holidays, but you can also use it to plan your seasonal shopping sprees in advance and to make a solid budget of seasonal expenditure.
- Saving the world, however, soon became passé and the age of the super spies passed quietly to the likes of the Godfather as medical mysteries were supplanted with murder mysteries, crime sprees and sudden, violent crimes and shootings.
- Today, you can get away from it all by taking lavish African safaris, opulent shopping sprees and high-flying adventures.
- You also get bonus coins for "leveling up", learning new dishes, going on spending sprees and helping out friends.Advertisement