Sprained sentence example
- Tripping while walking and sprained ankles are common.
- Her forearm was starting to swell, as if he'd broken or sprained it.
- A sprained knee is one of the most common sporting injuries.
- He could not tell them simply that everyone went at a trot and that he fell off his horse and sprained his arm and then ran as hard as he could from a Frenchman into the wood.
- Any joint can be sprained, but the most frequently injured joints are the ankle, knee, and finger.Advertisement
- Don't mess around hoping a badly sprained ankle will get better in the middle of winter.
- Also missing will be reserve goalkeeper Jason Jones, who will be out for a couple of weeks with a sprained ankle.
- Perry won, and won as he liked, for Cramm sprained a muscle in his thigh on the first service of the match.
- Even gentle massage will help with strained, sprained or arthritic joints.
- Sean Marshall In the same game, Sean sprained the ankle ligaments in his right foot.Advertisement
- I came out of it with only a severely sprained right ankle, which meant crutches.
- Now that injury might not be very severe, a slightly cricked neck, a sprained wrist, a twinge in the knee?
- De Boer was the obvious choice in goal, what with De Boer out with a sprained wrist.
- However, once a joint has been sprained, it never is as strong as it was before.
- If you aren't comfortable dancing in heels, go for lower, squared heels that define shapely legs without threatening a sprained ankle.Advertisement
- It was they, these soldiers--wounded and unwounded--it was they who were crushing, weighing down, and twisting the sinews and scorching the flesh of his sprained arm and shoulder.
- While the most catastrophic cheerleading injuries occur when a flyer falls, there are other cheerleading dangers such as sprained ankles, torn ligaments, and similar injuries.