Sports-ground sentence example
- A park and sports ground at the western end of the town contains the pedestal for a statue of President Kruger.
- Park railway station lies north of the business quarter, and farther north are the Wanderers' athletic sports ground and Joubert's Park.
- The demolition of a rundown sports ground left local youth bereft of a place to hang out.
- The golf course access bridge crosses the brook at the end of the lane at the far side of the BNFL sports ground.
- To include reclamation of land south west of the existing grass sports ground for open recreational uses in an informal landscape setting.Advertisement
- A sports ground pavilion is to have a room provided for new water closets.