Sportive sentence example
- Many of the wilder myths are the expressions of the sportive and humorous faculties.
- The sportive lemurs are smallish grey-brown creatures with a small round head, flattish face, sticky-out round ears and a long bushy tail.
- I no longer wished to contend with all that excess of anxiety which had always afflicted me, prior to any sportive competition.
- The Links were alive with sportive children, and cricketers in white flannels prepared for their friendly rivalry.
- The sportive lemurs (Lepidolemur) are smaller than the typical species of Lemur, and the adults generally lose their upper incisors.Advertisement
- The All-Father, even at his best, among the Kurnai, Kamilaroi and Euahlayi, is the centre of many grotesque and sportive myths.