Spooning sentence example
- She was spooning a brownish looking mixture from a big stone jar into a silver tureen.
- Keep the cookie size small when spooning or shaping the cookies so they will not fall apart or crumble.
- For example, stirring batter provides a good workout for the hand and arm muscles, and cutting and spooning out cookie dough requires hand-eye coordination.
- After spooning into cups or tall glasses, garnish with the remainder of the ground nutmeg.
- Xander pretending to bite her neck while she lay on top of him, the two of them spooning, even one where the massive man straddled her and pretended to hold her down.Advertisement
- Spooning eggs into a plate for Jonathan and a bowl for Destiny, she returned the pan to the stovetop.