Spook sentence example
- Sorry fella, I didn't mean to spook you.
- Instead it is one long, creepy song that sounds like a ghost is trying to spook you.
- And tried to spook my stepfather in the process, only he lost your tail.
- Maybe your goal is to spook the neighborhood with your frightful outfit or win the Costume of the Year award at a party.
- He approached, yet not close enough to spook her, and trying to sound nonchalant said, "Fancy meeting you here."Advertisement
- Can the chief spook now shake off a reputation for being too close to Tony Blair?
- Mark Fawcett also runs the Neil Young tribute band do n't spook the horse.
- The legendary ghost tower is once more transformed into a chilling live-action spook experience.
- Oh I had a Bad Day; I managed to spook a few fish.
- Bob straitened slowly, anxious not to spook the animal.Advertisement
- I'll call down Mainwaring; he 's sure to join us now the spook show has ended.
- Others will spook even the most hardened skeptics, such as true ghost stories.
- Besides Top Cat himself, there was Benny the Ball, Choo Choo, Brain, Fancy Fancy and Spook.
- Either they didn't want to spook him or they don't have any concrete evidence of specific crimes.