Spongiform sentence example
- The death of a domestic Siamese cat from a spongiform encephalopathy (SE) in Bristol was reported to Ministers in May 1990.
- There are two hypotheses about the TSE agent [the agent that transmits Spongiform encephalopathy] .
- Bovine spongiform encephalopathy was reported in four cattle in Ireland where energetic measures have been taken to control the disease.
- Neither was there any recorded transmissible spongiform encephalopathy in pigs or poultry.
- Examples include Salmonella in eggs, Listeria in pÃ¢tÃ©s and cheeses, the Scottish E. coli outbreak and Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE ).Advertisement
- All the spongiform encephalopathies can be transmitted in the laboratory but only scrapie is known to be naturally transmissible among sheep.
- These brain diseases, called transmissible spongiform encephalopathies, are thought to be caused by prions.
- Timberwolf has taken extreme measures to ensure your pet is not in danger of contracting Mad Cow Disease by eliminating the risk of BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy), better known as Mad Cow Disease, contamination.