Spondylitis sentence example
- Successful treatment of active ankylosing spondylitis with the anti-tumor necrosis factor alpha monoclonal antibody infliximab.
- We would like to hear from anyone with ankylosing spondylitis who also has a living brother or sister with the disease.
- I was sent to see a specialist who told me that I had spondylitis, an inflammation of the vertebrae in the backbone.
- Glossary Ankylosing spondylitis - an inflammatory arthritis affecting mainly the joints in the back.
- They are reproduced by courtesy of the National Ankylosing Spondylitis Society.Advertisement
- Cervical spondylitis is inflammation of the synovial joints between the cervical vertebrae.
- In clinical studies conducted for more than 2 years with 351 ankylosing spondylitis patients, 6 malignancies were reported in Enbrel-treated patients.
- Ankylosing spondylitis Ankylosing spondylitis is an inflammatory disease of the tendons that link the vertebrae together.