Spluttered sentence example
- And he went on writing, so that his quill spluttered and squeaked.
- Hippolyte spluttered again, and amid his laughter said, And you were saying that the Russian ladies are not equal to the French?
- spluttered over her glass.
- Beneath him the rumble of the engines spluttered into life.
- spluttered a bit.Advertisement
- spluttered into life.
- spluttered then died.
- wheezed when he walked, and spluttered food when he talked.
- He wheezed when he walked, and spluttered food when he talked.
- Once he realized that I was not going to let go of his hand he came back and coughed and spluttered a bit.Advertisement
- There was one moment, when she spluttered over her glass.
- On the first bump (no kick start, still looking for one) it coughed and spluttered then died.