Splintering sentence example
- The government is splintering, Lana, he continued.
- The explosive used should be of such a character as to throw out or detach masses of rock without much splintering, which would destroy the blocks for slate-making.
- Splintering and groaning filled the air, followed by muffled crashes as the trees behind the Others toppled into the snow.
- Suddenly the house resounded with heavy blows and the splintering of wood.
- They also express a concern over allowing dogs to consume bones because of the potential for choking or bone splintering.Advertisement
- The plastic component in Trex decking shields the wood from moisture and insect damage, so there's no rotting or splintering.
- Unlike real wood, the ends of composite boards can be easily sanded smooth without splintering.
- However, you may find that wooden blocks are not the best option for a teething baby due to a risk of splintering, and that plastic and Styrofoam blocks make the most sense for children under two.