Spittle sentence example
- Her first professional engagement was a brief stint at The National Theater wiping the spittle from Leo McKern 's mouth.
- He compares it also to the change of Moses' rod into a snake, of the Nile into blood, to the virtue inherent in Elijah's mantle or in the wood of the cross or in the clay mixt of dust and the Lord's spittle, or in Elisha's relics which raised a corpse to life, or in the burning bush.
- Those that wish to may try the local home brew, fermented using human spittle!
- Work up some saliva and drop a spittle on top of the water and observe.
- Often the tattooist used his own spittle to mix the color but occasionally urine was used instead.Advertisement
- He gave up the worship of angels, the adoring presence of angels for the spittle of men.
- Those that wish to may try the local home brew, fermented using human spittle !
- Tissue irritation of the throat and lungs may appear as noisy breathing, coughing, hoarseness, black or gray spittle, and fluid in the lungs.
- The third, however, was made of the sound of a cat's footsteps, a man's beard, the roots of a mountain, a fish's breath and a bird's spittle.
- The floors, mostly of mud covered with dung, are fouled with spittle, vomit, and urine, and, being seldom or never cleaned out, foster a gradual accumulation of poison, to which infected rats and the concealment of illness contribute.Advertisement
- Spittle Mere also has a breeding colony of crested newts while the hawthorn scrub provides cover for nesting songbirds.
- Her first professional engagement was a brief stint at The National Theater wiping the spittle from Leo McKern's mouth.