Spinsters sentence example
- Several spinsters (women who spun wool) would be needed to keep the weaving loom busy.
- Unmarried women were called spinsters, as they spent a lot of their time spinning, rather than bringing up children.
- We are but four frail spinsters, and unschooled in the harsh arts of survival out here on the steppe.
- We visited St Catherine 's chapel she is the patron saint of spinsters so unattached women ask her to find them their ideal partner !
- He 's a white-haired studious old bird, more easily shocked than the spinsters.Advertisement
- While these two spinsters focus on primetime television in general, they are both huge fans of primetime soap operas including One Tree Hill, Privileged, Dirty Sexy Money, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and a lot more.