Spermatic cord sentence example
- In males, this is the location of the spermatic cord.
- In most cases, dissecting behind the sac will expose the spermatic cord structures at the lowest point of dissection.
- Testicular torsion is the twisting of a testis (testicle) such that the spermatic cord becomes twisted, cutting off blood flow to the testis.
- The testes are suspended in the scrotum by a single bundle of tissues called the spermatic cord.
- Each testis receives blood through the spermatic cord.Advertisement
- When the testicle is not held firmly in place it can twist, creating a kink in the spermatic cord.
- Scrotum-The external pouch containing the male reproductive glands (testes) and part of the spermatic cord.
- Testicular torsion-A condition involving the twisting of the spermatic cord inside the testicle that shuts off its blood supply and can seriously damage the testicle.