Spellbinding sentence example
- But Steve is a compelling presence and a spellbinding orator.
- A spellbinding promenade performance through the historic streets of Oxford will bring the year to an end.
- Beijing is truly spellbinding including the magnificent Temple of Heaven.
- The ultimate panorama awaits on the elevated 4th tee, so spellbinding that golfers can hardly keep their eyes on the ball.
- The sheer magnetic attraction extruded by the diminutive 10 bore, the bigger 8 bore or massive 4 bore is completely spellbinding.Advertisement
- The joys and tragedy of his own life find their way onto the page in a moving, witty and spellbinding tale.
- Located in the historic former Cambrian Mills, the Museum is a special place with a spellbinding story to tell.
- The spellbinding storylines also make All My Children among the most popular daytime dramas on spoiler sites.
- These witch face painting ideas are spellbinding no matter if you are a good witch, a bad witch, or a curious witch in training!