Speedboat sentence example
- Oh and would you trust me to drive a small speedboat?
- In the distance, Jeff saw a speedboat and his heart raced.
- We hired a speedboat with crew one day for a trip to Phi Phi Islands.
- Brief city tour; visit to the floating district of BelÃ©n and later transfer to a private Ecological Reserve on private speedboat.
- John then took us by his small speedboat to the Nature Reserve at the southern end of the island.Advertisement
- Nearby, the Marine Museum boasts the worlds fastest speedboat.
- The Sea Screamer, which is moored in Clearwater, is the world's largest speedboat.
- Took a speedboat across to Sidangoli from where we were drove to KBP from where we walked to the top of the ridge.
- The Sea Screamer, which is moored in Clearwater, is the world 's largest speedboat.
- Alexander Harris Solicitors Home » News » Clients speak out about son 's death following speedboat accident in the Bahamas Jump to navigation.Advertisement
- With money to spare, Tony might consider various flight upgrade options and a private speedboat transfer from Corfu where they would fly to.
- There was dancing every night, daytime concerts, stunt diving, and speedboat trips out to the harbor and back.
- Alexander Harris Solicitors Home » News » Speedboat tragedy - Inquest verdict delivered today Jump to navigation.
- A slick speedboat chase early on sets the standard, while several of the fight sequences are well-orchestrated and humorous.
- Read the preface... Miss England II, the legendary British powerboat, was the first speedboat to cross the 100mph barrier.Advertisement
- Recent work includes acting for the family of a small boy killed by a speedboat whilst sunbathing on the beach in the Bahamas.
- Story continues ADVERTISEMENT Police yesterday received reports a dolphin was hit by a speedboat off Shell Island, near Harlech.