Spearmint sentence example
- The only type of mint you should use to make Juleps is fresh spearmint.
- This particular tea also features chamomile, orange peel and spearmint leaves to enhance the flavor.
- The company blends the valerian with chamomile, spearmint and other soothing herbs to help alleviate insomnia.
- Peppermint, spearmint, and even catnip all belong to the mint family of herbs.
- The best known of these are cloves, pimento (allspice), myrtle, eucalyptus, caraway, fennel, dill, coriander, rosemary, lavender, peppermint, spearmint, nutmeg, cinnamon, sandal-wood, turpentine, juniper berries, valerian and sumbul.Advertisement
- A common approach is to lightly muddle spearmint leaves in the bottom of a glass, although some people believe that muddling bruises the mint and compromises the quality.
- This tea features the calming ingredients of the company's popular Sleepytime tea (spearmint and soothing Egyptian chamomile), plus licorice root, lemongrass, ginger and slippery elm bark to help coat the throat.
- Peppermint and spearmint, two herbs listed as included in this company's products, provide pleasant tasting teas, flavor candies and desserts, and also have medicinal qualities; their aromas are stimulating rather than soothing.
- Spearmint, wintergreen, banana, assorted fruit, bubblegum, and cherry are some of the more popular flavors, as well as the traditional peppermint.
- They had the chance to do a commercial for Wrigley's Spearmint Gum and they dyed their hair blonde for the commercial.Advertisement
- With water it identifies itself as Bourbon: planed oak, oak lactones, vanilla toffee and spearmint.
- Citrus and spearmint oils will also revive the poor lamb 's aching muscles after a hard game of footie.
- Is peppermint better, or should you use spearmint?
- Try mint or spearmint teas for a basic cold.