Spatial resolution sentence example
- This includes probe linearity to pulse modulated and amplitude modulated signals, spherical isotropy, and spatial resolution.
- The spatial resolution of the system is 100 microns.
- Unlike LASCO, it will make measurements and images between 2 and 10 solar radii with high spectral and spatial resolution.
- Effects of spatial resolution on a raster based model of flood flow.
- The technique can be used to analyze three-dimensional surface features with very high spatial resolution in a submicron size range.Advertisement