Spacer sentence example
- Starter kit includes special tungsten carbide tipped router cutter, template and three spacer rings.
- All exhausts are supplied complete with fitting kits and high level kits include the full spacer kit to retain the original passenger footrests.
- An aerosol inhaler used with a spacer is likely to get more medicine into your lungs than using just an inhaler on its own.
- At the flywheel end remove No1 bearing you may find a spacer shim in front of the bearing do not loose it.
- The cement slurry is heavier than the spacer, which is heavier than the wash.Advertisement
- These were cleaned up, greased and refitted with new spacer washers and cotter pins.
- Systematics and biogeography of Lathyrus based upon internal transcribed spacer and cpDNA sequence data.
- You can place small tile squares as spacer between the larger tiles turned to at an angle for a diamond shape.
- Hearts and Pearls: Perfectly feminine, heart and pearl beads are separated with silver spacer discs.
- Elegant Metals: In some instances, gold or silver spacer beads introduce a metal element into the design that's very appealing.Advertisement
- Many designs couple the use of gold spacer beads with onyx beads to create a unique look that accents the white pearls.
- The inhaler may have a spacer that holds the burst of medication until it is inhaled.
- If you don't have crimp beads, just string on a spacer bead or two and push them snugly against the closure before starting your "pattern."
- Tie a knot to serve as a spacer between the two beads.
- Into this volatile mix is tossed a murder, of a Spacer scientist who is trying to break Earth's isolation and distrust.Advertisement
- The two team up again to solve a murder on a sparsely populated Spacer world, in The Naked Sun (1957).