Southern-drawl sentence example
- "Supper is ready," she said in a soft southern drawl.
- The masculine voice was low and calm, his speech marked by a Southern drawl.
- Lana met his gaze, hearing his Southern drawl for the first time.
- His voice sounded stronger today, and his southern drawl struck her as oddly familiar.
- "You trying to kill me?" he whispered in the Southern drawl that sounded far too familiar for her comfort.Advertisement
- The chocolates, the familiar insistence that she learn to protect herself, the Southern drawl.
- "I'm Larry... of Mary and Larry," he said in a southern drawl.
- He had the southern drawl down to an art and his deep warm voice added a realistic touch.
- The halls rang with the accents of English volunteers adrift in a city of southern drawl.